Through Kelly's Eyes ....

Gives the perspective of a 20-something KL-Lite facing the harsher realities of LIFE.

Google

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Firing Your Boss...

Guess what? I just did the unthinkable last week. I fired my boss and drag myself out of the hell hole i've been sucked into the last 2 years. Well at a glance, the parting looked like a pleasant farewell to a better future. But in reality, I was really upset with the treatment I've got from my former company. Anyway, I'm now beginning to enjoy myself more again. It's just been a week but I feel as though that I've just come out from a very long life sentence. A better future for me to look forward to now. FCUK you ****!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 3:31 AM, Blogger Emily Suess said…

    Good for you. It's terrible to work for someone you can't stand--I know!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home