Through Kelly's Eyes ....

Gives the perspective of a 20-something KL-Lite facing the harsher realities of LIFE.

Google

Monday, November 07, 2005

Work Begins


After taking a week off .. it's back to work again. Deadlines will be the norm for me again... So ... what did I do for my holidays? Ahhh ... I've forgotten everything about my week break. What's in my mind now is just the curry mutton I had for Deepavali and Chicken Little. I was in stitches watching Chicken Little. Cartoons never failed me ... even my male buddies who are not into it had a good time. As usual values like trust, honesty, love, friendship comes into play. Taking a spoof from War of The Worlds ... it amazes me that it still manage to bring out the little girl in me ....













Okay back to reality now ... gotta go to bed now .... will be waking up at 7am ... traffic will be at it's peak ... oh dear ... another case of 'Back to Work' Syndrome...

4 Comments:

  • At 10:33 AM, Blogger Dilip Mutum said…

    Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. Will definitely visit here again. Keep on blogging.

     
  • At 10:11 PM, Blogger EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said…

    I read, because I love women.

    Live and love your work for your work is the vehicle of your life.

     
  • At 9:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hello po.

    I got interested with the images you posted on this post. Is it you who created them? Well, if so you have such great talent... baka pede magpagawa....

    Anyway, just dropping by.


    Yours,

    Ka Webspy

     
  • At 10:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey babe...... love your blog:D and thanks for tagging my blog. do drop by again k? ciao!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home